Cheap serviced apartment for rent in District 1, latest update. Wide range of sizes and prices. The apartment is spacious, comfortable, comfortable, airy, secure.
The market of serviced apartment for rent in District 1 is always bustling, has high security, is clean, easy to connect to all areas of Ho Chi Minh City, so it is chosen by a large number of people as a place to live and work.
District 1 is the central district of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The district is home to many government agencies, consulates of many countries and high-rise buildings of the city. District 1 is considered the busiest place and has the highest standard of living of the city in all aspects.
District 1 is located in the center of Ho Chi Minh City, geographically located:
- To the east, it borders Thu Duc city with the boundary of the Saigon River
- The West borders District 3 with the boundary of Hai Ba Trung Street with Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street and District 5 with the boundary of Nguyen Van Cu Street.
- To the south, it borders District 4 with the boundary of Ben Nghe canal
- The North borders Binh Thanh and Phu Nhuan districts with Nhieu Loc – Thi Nghe canal.
The district has an area of 7.72 km², the population in 2019 is 142,625 people, the population density reaches 18,475 people/km².
District 1 is divided into 10 ward-level administrative units, which are Ben Nghe ward, Ben Thanh ward, Co Giang ward, Cau Kho ward, Cau Ong Lanh ward, Da Kao ward, Nguyen Cu Trinh ward, Nguyen Thai Binh ward, and ward. Pham Ngu Lao and Tan Dinh ward.
Urban infrastructure, transportation system in District 1
– District 1 is crowded with companies and businesses to facilitate business, increase prestige as well as ease when doing legal procedures. Especially, foreign investors choose District 1 first when they need to locate their company headquarters.
– District 1 has many attractions to attract tourists such as Nha Rong Port, Independence Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, War Remnants Museum, Ben Thanh Market.
Criteria for choosing a place to rent serviced apartments in District 1
To choose the best serviced apartment in District 1, here are 6 criteria you should pay attention to:
1. Convenient transportation
Is your apartment located on the main road, is there a traffic jam during rush hour? This is an important factor you should consider when renting a serviced apartment in the city center. Because it is a place where many arterial roads are concentrated, it is inevitable that it will be crowded at off-hours.
2. Safe technical infrastructure
Technical infrastructure significantly determines the quality of the apartment. You should consider whether the serviced apartment in District 1 you want to rent has an elevator, how many years it will last…
3. Modern, comfortable furniture
Serviced apartments for rent in District 1 usually include basic furniture to ensure you a comfortable and convenient life. You should choose an apartment with new furniture and reasonable layout to optimize the use area.
4. Local utilities
Because some serviced apartments for rent in District 1 often have a modest area, you need to see if the apartment has its own parking lot. Besides, there are other internal facilities such as supermarkets, parks, swimming pools, etc.
5. Service management, thoughtful cleaning
Each serviced apartment will have cleaning and management services according to its own standards. You need to pay attention to whether the apartments have a regular cleaning schedule and a strict management system. 24-hour front desk support is a necessary plus.
6. Surrounding environment
– The last but not least criterion when renting a serviced apartment in District 1 is to consider the surrounding living environment. You like a bustling or quiet environment, you like having a private space or you like places where there are activities between residents. Choose a place to live that suits your lifestyle and interests.
– With a variety of serviced apartment options for rent in District 1 such as studio rooms, duplex rooms, etc. Dat Vang offers an ideal living space for couples or single people. Minimalist, luxurious layout meets all your living and entertainment needs.
Refer to the price of serviced apartment for rent in District 1
It can be affirmed that the selling price in District 1 is much more expensive than in other districts of Ho Chi Minh City. Therefore, when you need to find a studio apartment for rent in District 1, you certainly know that the price to rent an apartment or apartment in the district is also much higher than in other districts.
To better understand the price of Studio apartment for rent in District 1, the price for renting a mini apartment in District 1 you can refer to below:
|20 – 35sqm
|4 million – 7 million VND
|40 – 65sqm
|8 million – 12 million VND
|6 million – 8 million VND
Why should you choose a serviced apartment for rent in District 1?
Owning a home is something everyone wants. However, where to find information for cheap serviced apartments District 1, fully furnished? There are many benefits when you rent a serviced apartment in District 1 instead of owning it.
Feel free to choose a location of serviced apartment for rent in District 1
– Buying a house in District 1 is not easy because real estate in District 1 is very expensive. However, if you want to stay in District 1 for convenience to study and work, the option of renting a mini apartment in District 1 is ideal. You can freely choose a place to rent an apartment in District 1 near the company, school so as not to spend a lot of time traveling every day.
– If you change jobs, don’t worry too much. You can absolutely choose a better job and then find a place to rent serviced apartment Ho Chi Minh District 1 near the new company. Instead of when you own a house, you have to measure whether the new company is close to home or not. Save money to be able to buy a house in a satisfactory place.
– You can rent a serviced apartments District 1 or an apartment in District 1. This option is very suitable for students who are close to graduating from school, are going to practice. Usually, you will choose places near the internship company to be convenient to work. Later, when you have an official job at another company, you can easily change your location.
– Instead of using money to buy a small house in districts far from the center, you can rent a serviced apartment Ho Chi Minh District 1 and use the accumulated money to make profitable investments. By the time you accumulate enough, you have enough money to buy a satisfactory central house.
– Save money on buying household items. Usually, short-term studio apartment for rent in District 1 have full living facilities, so you don’t have to spend a lot of money on shopping.
Note when renting a serviced apartments District 1
1. Make a rental plan suitable for finance
The cost of renting a serviced apartment in District 1 is usually quite high, so you need to determine the rental purpose and rental period to have a reasonable plan. Besides, it is necessary to check whether the room rent includes other living expenses such as electricity, water, accompanying services or not.
2. Look carefully at the rental contract
There are many cases where residents lose their deposit because they do not understand or do not read the terms of the rental contract carefully. You should consider factors such as room rate, incurred costs, fines/compensation (if any), lease term, pet adoption or not,… Thorough understanding of the rental contract will help you. protect their interests and avoid unnecessary conflicts.
3. Know the information of the landlord
– Not only the lessor needs to know the information of the residents, but on the contrary, you should know the information of the landlord or the room rental company to contact when problems arise.
– Find Studio Apartment for rent in District 1, rent apartments in Ho Chi Minh City at reputable places such as hoadatvang.com. Currently on hoadatvang.com there are rental listings with full information for your easy reference and selection.
You are looking for Serviced Apartments for rent in District 1? Please contact 0901142004 to have more options and choose the best price property.
- Serviced Apartment for rent in District 7
- Serviced Apartment for rent in Phu My Hung
- Serviced Apartment for rent in District 2
- Serviced Apartment for rent in District 3
- Serviced Apartment for rent in District 4
- Serviced Apartment for rent in Binh Thanh District
- Serviced Apartment for rent in Phu Nhuan District
- Apartment for rent in District 1
- Apartment for rent in District 3
- Apartment for rent in District 4
- Apartment for rent in District 2
- Apartment for rent in Binh Thanh District
- Apartment for rent in District 7
Dat Vang specialize in providing information about Apartment for rent in Ho Chi Minh City. In particular, we provide property in the following areas:
Apartment for rent in Phu My Hung: Scenic Valley, Green Valley, Happy Valley, Sky Garden, Hung Vuong, Riverpark Residence, Riverpark Premier, Hung Phuc – Happy Residence, Midtown Phu My Hung, Green View, Grand View, Star Hill, Riverside Residence, Panorama, Garden Court, Garden Plaza, My Khanh, My Khang, My Phuc, Canh Vien, etc.
Apartments for rent in District 2: An Phu, Thao Dien Pearl, The Ascent, Topic Garden,…
Thousands of Serviced Apartment for rent in Ho Chi Minh city, special Serviced Apartment for rent in District 7 with a variety of areas and prices from 6,000,000 to 20,000,000 VND per month, studio and one bedroom fully furnished, high-class furniture and amenities.
Villa for rent in Ho Chi Minh city, especially villa for rent in district 7: Villa for rent in Nam Thong, My Phu, Hung Thai, My Thai, My Van, etc. Single villas, duplex villas are smartly and methodically designed to create ventilation, wind and natural light to help owners have the opportunity to enjoy the comfort and convenience of resort right in the house.
In addition, Dat Vang also have house for rent in Ho Chi Minh City located in a safe area, fresh living environment, diverse design, house to live in or a combination of both living and working as an office.
See more products and services of Dat Vang here.
Thank you for your interest in Dat Vang.
If you have any questions or wish to know more about our projects, please contact or leave information below. Or please keep connected to us with the opportunity to serve you in the next time. We are always looking forward to and ready to serve.