Ascentia Phu My Hung Apartment connects thousands of utilities
Ascentia Phu My Hung Apartment with ideal internal facilities
– Stepping to the 3rd floor, residents of The Ascentia Phu My Hung will experience a chain of amenities like a resort. In particular, the outdoor swimming pool is nearly 30m long, located in the center, facing Nguyen Luong Bang street. Next to the adult pool is the children’s pool. Family members can relax together on the same ground without having to move too far, nor do parents need to sit and watch their children.
– Ascentia Phu My Hung Apartment with full other functions such as male and female sauna, yoga room, spa room, children’s room, community room,… also actively arranged nearby by the investor swimming pool, convenient for residents to experience services.
– From Ascentia Phu My Hung Apartment, along the axis of Nguyen Luong Bang Boulevard, you can easily connect to the International Trade and Financial Center ecosystem with the largest mid- to high-end office buildings in the city. South Saigon area. The Crescent commercial area with convenient services for shopping, dining, relaxation, … the health care center is invested by international hospitals such as French – Vietnamese hospital, Tam heart hospital Virtue,…
In addition, Ascentia Phu My Hung Apartment has a distinct advantage in terms of a comprehensive education system for children thanks to its possession of the highest density school chain in the urban area with international standard schools such as Korean and Japanese schools. Ban, Taipei and the Canadian international inter-school system,… give residents living here a complete and comfortable living space.
The Ascentia Phu My Hung Apartment has a lot of high-class facilities around
– In addition to enjoying the internal facilities, residents of The Ascentia also have easy access to the external facilities such as health care system, entertainment culture, shopping center, inter-level education system, within short distance travelling.
– Ascentia Phu My Hung Apartment is directly connected to all urban utilities: The Crescent is busy with culinary, shopping and entertainment services, the International Trade and Finance area completes all utility needs.
– Outstanding external facilities are a system of 8 international and domestic schools including: Japan, Korea, Canada, Taipei, Saigon South, Le Van Tam, Tiny Flower, Canadian preschool. All are just a few minutes walk away, very convenient for families with small children.